Skip to content


Most frequent questions and answers 


To be eligible to immigrate to Canada, you must meet the requirements of one of the several Canadian immigration categories:

  • Express Entry
  • Federal Skilled
  • Worker Program
  • Federal Skilled Trades
  • Classification
  • Class for Canadian
  • Experience


  • Family Sponsorship
  • Sponsoring Refugees
  • Executive Class

There are several options available for anyone seeking a better life and future in Canada, including skilled worker immigration, business immigration, trade worker immigration, and family sponsorship.

Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) has created a standard set of government processing costs that must be submitted with visa applications and are the same regardless of nationality or country of origin. In addition to these fees, any potential applicant must budget for the price of language exams, educational credentials evaluations, and so on.

Definitely. You are free to include any family member, even if they will not finally elect to immigrate with you. By include family members in your application, you provide them an opportunity to obtain a visa in the future.

Express Entry offers three programmes to which you can apply:
SFWP (Skilled Federal Worker Program)
SFTP (Skilled Federal Trades Program)
Class for Canadian Experience (CEC)

The procedure differs depending on the sort of sponsorship group you belong to; these individuals or organizations can sponsor a refugee:
Sponsorship agreement holders: These organizations have a formal sponsorship arrangement with the department.
Five-person groups: These are groups of five or more Canadian citizens or permanent residents who live in the community where the refugees will be settled.
Local community sponsors: This is a group, association, or enterprise established in the community where the refugees will dwell.

Yes, you can apply to extend your work visa from within Canada if it is still valid.

Anyone planning a trip to Canada must apply from outside the country before departing.

What your friend or family member requires is determined by the following factors:

  • The type of travel document they will use.
  • The country that issued their travel document.
  • Their nationality.
  • How they will travel to Canada.

Employment in Canada:
Apply for a work permit in Canada, extend an existing work permit, or recruit a foreign worker.

A Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) is a licensed immigration and citizenship representative who will examine and submit your Visa application on your behalf. Furthermore, an RCIC offers you a useful strategy for your Visa alternatives. A registered immigration consultant is also a member of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC).
RCICs are immigration professionals. They guide candidates through the complex immigration system.

To protect immigration clients, every country has a licensing system in place. is the Canadian immigration website. You can verify with your local Canadian embassy to see if your migration agent is registered with them. You should be aware of your agent’s or representative’s license or registration number.